Monday, January 24, 2005

Gig in Quebec City

The gig was on November 12th, 2004 last year, well i just got this blog setup so I'll share my thoughts a little late.

Quebec City

Very european looking, small streats, detailed buildings, really nice, I couldn't beleive what I've seen and it's here in Canada. Most people spoke only in French, but nevertheless they treated me nicely :)

The Party

The party started at 2 am with Seven Ways who played one of the best opening sets I've yet heard, at 4 am it was my turn, and wow did I have a blast, the crowd was interactive, and dancing, what more as a dj can you ask for, had so much fun dancing it out in the booth it actually got me tired after 2 hours :)

those are the two only pics i got from the party




Then at 6:30 Voiz came on, and continued the trance, and wow blew my mind away, after not sleeping for over 24 hours at that moment i couldn't help but join in and dance :)

Here is my tracklist

01. 8 Wonders - promo

02. promo
03. BBE - 7 Days & 1 Week (shane 54)
04. Fractal Structure - Lost Sequence
05. Euphonic - asia
06. Chicane - Saltwater 2002(Thrillseekers)
07. Cor Fijneman - Healing (Instrumental)
08. Firewall - Kilimanjaro
09. Cern - The Message(Northern Mix)
10. Tiesto - flight 643
11. Crystal Lake - Never ending fantasy
12. Wolfsheim - Wundervoll(Blank & Jones)
13. Fire and Ice - Lost emotions
14. promo
15. 8 wonders vs airbase - serenity
16. 8 wonders - when worlds meet
17. Legend B - Strings of life
18. 8 Wonders - the morning after(8 wonders' at teh stroke of midnight mix)
19. Rapid Eye - Absolut (8 wonders' no return mix)
20. Fractal Structure - Lost Sequence (8 Wonders passage into the unkown)
21. Mojado feat mr sam - Narajana
22. promo

23. Alex Morph - supernove
24. Crystal Lake - Deep Rising
25. Paul Van Dyk - For An Angel

well i'm sure you all noticed lots of 8 wonders in there :) what can I say he's my fav producer :)

Overall, that gig definately made a difference for me, it reminded me of why I love dj'ng.

Peace Love Unity

ESO




2 Comments:

At January 24, 2005 at 3:18 PM, Blogger Ilyia Kaushansky said...

Tracklist looks awesome !!!

was this set recorded ?

 
At January 24, 2005 at 3:57 PM, Blogger djeso said...

No it wasn't but i will re-record the whole set at home soon :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home