Tuesday, January 25, 2005

In Good Company

Just seen the movie at first I had second thoughts about it, but after it sank in, and overall the movie was great, no worries not gonna be spoiling it, but the theme of the movie was astonishing, it deals with living a life and doing what you love, and how it defines who you are, and how hard it can be to make those decisions. The movie made me think of my life since what I want to do in life is a risk, and sometimes it's hard especially when some people around you tell what you should be doing, well it's a great theme in a very simplicistic movie, something really simple this society forgets about, doing what you love, and not just for the money or bigger a house :).

ZEN, my newest production almost complete, finished the structure of it, just improving quality and adding extra sounds, soon I will have a sample for a preview :) length of it is 8 minutes and 42 seconds.

Cheers

Perry

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home